Be a part of various roundtable conferences, educational sessions and workshops, presided over by 200+ speakers representing the visionaries and the luminaries of the retail world. Have a look at the full schedule of IOF 2018 below.
6th SEP 2018 I DAY 2
Design as a crucial enabler in the digital world: Building an Involving, Engaging, Collaborating, and Seamless Interface for the Shoppers across your Omni-Channel.
- Retailers getting ‘phygital’ – successfully using technology to integrate physical and digital experience
- Building a Connection that matters to your customer throughout their decision journey.
- An increasing desire for personalization- to deliver valuable and personal experiences in and out of the store.
- “Creativity Speaks”- How to make them imagine owning your product on&offline?
10:00 – 11:00
A Deep Dive Into the Mind of the Gen Z Digital Native and Experience Hunter
That’s Where The Sales And The Profits Come from
- “Weconomy” shaping the future shoppers: choosing “access” over “ownership”
- Meeting the desire for instant gratification- the “Dancing Dots” can’t hold them for longer
- Expectations Vs Reality- Retailers must “get it right the first time, every time”
- Customize or die!-how to treat your customer as “a person” but not “a transaction”.
11:00 – 12:00
Is Supply Chain at its best?
- What tactics are used by retailers to integrate inventory and fulfilment across their Omni-channels
- Balancing both side of the coins—How to invest in the future, while trying to be cost-conscious in the short-term
- Key Logistics Trend: the future of Warehouse Robotics and Autonomous Road Transportation in the Supply Chain
- How to graduate from just getting the goods where they need go, to innovating for efficiency in the last mile
12:30 – 13:30
13:20 – 14:00
Think Tank: New Age of Retailing and Big Data Analytics
- How Small- and Medium-Sized Retailers Can Compete
- From Predictive to Prescriptive Analytics- how to tackle the challenge
- A holistic view of brand’s performance- how retailers are deploying their cutting-edge retail analytics software to manage omni-channel data
- loyalty is not price discounts — its customer experience~Reviving loyalty programs through big data analytics
14:30 – 15:30
Reimagining the in-store Digital Retail Experience
- How Retailers are using technology to gain an in-store edge that delivers value to the consumers.
- Engaging customers with personalised and seamless experiences, What does the future hold
- The fundamental truths of consumer desire at the checkout
- What retailers must do to stay relevant to mobile and millennial shoppers”
15:30 – 16:30
Influencer’s Marketing growing at the speed of technology: The Next Hot Commodity for Brands
- Where’s my influencer marketing ROI?
- A sneak peek in Marketing- Giving your brand a voice across all channels
- Too much control can Kill your Campaign- let influencers play with your
- brand to excite the audience, agree or not?
- What Inspires Influencers to create content and how a brand justifies it?
16:30 – 17:30
THE 3 MINUTE MILLION – Entrepreneurs’ Conviction at its Best!
If you had to convince an Angel Investor in 3 minutes to give you a Million dollars for your breakthrough idea!
5th SEP 2018 I DAY 1
IOF RESEARCH PRESENTATION
Envisioning Technology’s Role in Transforming Retail’s Future
10:30 – 10:50
INAUGURAL AND KEYNOTE
PHYGITAL – Digital Disruption: Short fuse, big bang’ – Predictions, disruptions and trends
13:45 – 14:30
A lot can happen in Retail 2020 – say hello to the NexGen Retail
- A Business Leader’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- When everything speaks – How hyperconnectivity will create new boom in retail?
- AI Revolution #1 in Retail — Retailtainment, Chatbot, Virtual Mirror, Automated Cash Registers, Gеѕturе Recognition -Where do we really stand?
- AI Revolution #2 in Retail — how connected AI platform to CRM will change the business?
- AI Revolution #3 in Retail— “Rethink Manufacturing”
- AI Revolution #4 in Retail —logistics & Delivery – Like Superman coming to your doorstep
14:30 – 15:30
Propelling India’s Millennial Generation into the Superpower Generation – Nurturing the Values, Aspirations and Lifestyles of today’s Thinkers, Dreamers and Doers
15:45 – 16:05
Striking the right Online-Offline Balance
- Evanesce or Reinvent -How not to get hit by the retail apocalypse
- In-store ‘experience’ -Transforming your Brick & Mortar from “place to shop” to “place to engage”
- Omni-Channel ~a ray of sunshine —how to flow across a fragmented world of eRetail and physical customer interactions
16:30 – 17:30