Be a part of various roundtable conferences, educational sessions and workshops, presided over by 200+ speakers representing the visionaries and the luminaries of the retail world. Have a look at the full schedule of IOF 2018 below.
25th SEP 2019 I DAY 2
IOF: Winning customer loyalty in an digital world: LEAD (Loyalty, Experience, Analytics, Digital)
- Adopting an multi-channel, seamless loyalty approach to reward customers in real time, on any channel
- Connecting and recognising customers at all touch points
- Yielding stronger engagement and higher spends with personal and authentic customer experiences
- Social media and customer loyalty: Creating social communities as hubs for brand evangelists
- How AI changing the customer loyalty forever
- Preparing for chatbots in loyalty: chatbots take preference and can service the customer faster and easier
- Realigning metrics, analytics, experience design, and innovation around customer journeys
- Maintaining a ‘human touch’ and upgrading from mass service to mass personalization
- Providing assisted service to more digitally primed self-service channel engagements
- Going beyond NPS and satisfaction surveys
- Building effective programmes around core customer experience efforts
- Moving seamlessly to cloud-based analytics and bringing the IoT to life
10:00 – 10:45
IOF: Demystifying innovation in payments- the digital transformation of the retail payment ecosystem”
From checkout-free to self-checkout – What you need to know about the latest convenience-based payment technologies can be witnessed in this high-end panel.
- Increasing demand for universal payment instruments that offer, speed, efficiency and cost both domestically and globally-how are we doing it?
- Instant payments – adoption and interoperability
- The millennials’ comfort with technology is driving businesses to provide new and more innovative ways of enabling transactions how to work on demands of this tech-savvy generation?
- Customer-centricity will be the main driver for differentiation in the payments industry- how to be on your customer’s thumb at every transaction?
- Turning to mobile payment- why it is a priority in retail?
- New risks for infrastructure and settlement assets as a result of new technologies- how to grow at the speed of technology?
10:45 – 11:30
Keynote: The Journey To Remarkable: Reimagining Retail In The Age of Amazon-Steven Dennis, President & Founder, SageBerry Consulting
11:30 – 12:00
IOF: Providing the next gen contact centre: instant communication for exceptional customer service
- Anticipating the digital channels take over: email, chat, social, text, messaging
- Mobile driven interaction management: in-app messaging, chat, SMS, and social
- Game changing customer service: smartphone video camera support
- Sending photos or videos between agents and customers, faster and more timely
12:00 – 12:45
IOF: The store of the future – Collaborating the physical, digital and human experience
These days, with Retailers offering free delivery, endless choice, very competitive pricing, and painless returns policies – all from the comfort of the living room sofa – what’s the point of going to the shops? Stores have to turn themselves into destinations and will have to get much, much smarter at figuring out what customers want.
- How to discover experiences that your customers really want and how to implement the technologies that serve those experiences effectively?
- How leading retailers are leveraging technology innovations and digital services to deliver and gain better control of the best possible in-store customer experience?
- How Retailers have transformed their IT capabilities to successfully manage the customer experience?
- How can brands and retailers partner together to deliver great omnichannel shopper experiences?
- Bringing the brand to life – bridging the gap between what the customers sees online and the overall experience created in store
- Evolving in-store communications and displays to drive sales
12:45 – 13:30
Networking Lunch Break
13:30 – 14:30
IOF: Creating fully integrated and dynamic digital advertising campaigns
- Building connected and contextual digital adverts with audience targeting
- Integrating augmented reality to be used as suggestions and FYI-styled messages
- Aligning brand strategy and agency solutions at every stage of the journey
- Ensuring your multi-channel messaging strategy is up to scratch
- Upping your cross-channel game to net more customers and more revenue
- Is ad blocking an immovable object?
14:30 – 15:15
IOF: Business Intelligence for Fashion Retailers: How AI and Big Data analytics will power the future of fashion
Leading fashion brands are increasingly turning to AI to increase what they know about consumers, products, and competitors to improve every aspect of the business, from product design and development through shopping, buying, and fulfilment, in this panel, hear from India’s leading fashion retailers, about how they are using AI to power their business.
- How to deliver superior customer journeys using best of digital and physical solutions?
- What a fashion brand needs to know about their customer- how AI & Big data can help?
- How Investment on information reflects on the ROI of a retailer?
- What worked best-what needs to be explored?
- How to delight today’s digital-savvy consumers through personalized, seamless experiences, empower employees with data-driven insights?
- Understand the use of real-time data to drive sales uplift & omnichannel fulfilment
- RFID implementation in order to achieve immediate ROI.
15:15 – 16:00
Slot Booked for solution provider’s Presentation
16:00 – 16:15
IOF:Creating experiences that matters- Inspired by design, driven by technology
Today’s customers expect rewarding, engaging and safe experiences. Digital natives are creating new business models by leveraging disruptive technologies. Retailers are establishing direct-to-consumer propositions. This session will discuss the success stories of the retailers on how Meaningful Experiences – that are inspired by design and driven by technology – are changing their engagement with shoppers and associates.
- Digital strategies for delivering a superior in-store and online customer experience
- Innovate or die – how will retailers find a way to win in the digital age?
- Why digital transformation must be holistic
- Customer centricity in the digital revolution – how you can meet your customers and help them self-serve at every step in their journey?
- Retail’s engagement with consumers via social technology platforms
- The art of the possible – how kiosks can help revolutionise retail experience
16:15 – 17:00
Retail Tech Start-up Pitch Deck: PITCHING| FUNDING|ENGAGING| MENTORING
Initiative for energetic startup who want to be the next big thing?
- Provide a chance for entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and learn how to strategically enhance business plans in front of selected industry expert panel.
- A platform where Retail Tech Startups can share their success stories and achievements and pitch their Business plans to the industry
- Each startup will have up to 7 mins to pitch and 3 mins for Q&A.
- Start-ups can get their plans delivered directly to business heads at leading companies and can identify industrial synergies and forge new collaborations!
17:00 – 18:00
24th SEP 2019 I DAY 1
Introduction by the Anchor
Welcome Note by Reed Exhibitions
Presentation- by Nielsen
Slot booked for additional presentation
Knowledge Presentation- by Deloitte
White Paper Launch- by Mr. Naveen Jaggi, Global Head of Retail Brokerage, America, JLL
IRF’s Chairman Welcome Keynote: Siddharth Yog, Founder & Chairman, Virtuous Retail & Xander Group, Professor-Harvard Business School
INAUGURAL PANEL DISCUSSION- Powering India’s Growth Engine for Retail, consumer goods and lifestyle community
Slot Booked for DLF Malls
Retail CEO Conclave: The HOT-SHOT Session
Fostering the Entrepreneurship Spirit : Forging Passion, Idea, Scale, Opportunity, Ambition
- The most promising young entrepreneurs of the nation – what makes them – is it the PERSON, is it the IDEA, is it the FINANCIAL backing, or is it the PEDIGREE
- Building India’s Next Unicorn – what differentiates ambition from crazy belief
- Are you the next White Unicorn – how successful entrepreneurs have built their ideas from scratch to marquee investments / Public offers
- Zenith of Innovation – is Technology overplaying the promise or is it really a big enabler
- Retail’s tryst with tomorrow – the most promising categories to build your ideas on in Retail
- Impact of Entrepreneurship on Retail Real Estate
- The 5 best tips for Starting Up
- What I learnt from my first 50 customers
- Protect your idea – IP strategy for start-up concepts
- Missing bits of Startup ecosystem
Networking Lunch Break
IOF- INAUGURAL AND KEYNOTE: Catalysing the digital transformation in Retail Industry: Vision 2020
14:30 – 15:15
IOF: Winning the war in the age of disloyalty-Designing the experiences that build lasting relationships.
This session will discuss how, even in the age of disloyalty, customer-driven tech strategies can help you become their retailer of choice.
- Making technology part of the personalised digitally-enhanced store experience
- How to create a personal omnichannel shopping experience which drives customer engagement and loyalty
- Customers are bombarded with multiple shopping options- while your competitors connecting with your customer, how to get into your shopper’s bag straight?
- Digital technology investment – how to obtain better alignment with consumers’ demands
- Differentiating Technology- choosing the relevant one from the bunch- deploying the old tricks vs squeeze one more dollar from customers and suppliers- how to be visible ?
15:15 – 15:30
IOF: Introducing the new ROI- return on involvement
*Measuring ‘Return on Involvement’ and developing a highly involved customer
*Understanding your customer’s motivations to build long lasting experiences
*Avoiding overinvestments that provide an underwhelming solution
*Keeping shopping as human and visual as possible
*Using technology as an enabler and connector of experiences
* Creating immersive customer journeys that enhance brand affinity
*Employing automation to ask the right questions rather than analysing the wrong answers to enhance brand experience
15:30 – 16:15
Slot Booked for solution provider’s Presentation
16:15 – 16:30
IOF: Retail Tech-Shack Talk
Networking Tea Break